Starting a Business
Know the Simple Steps for Starting Your Business Right.
Owning your own business is right up there with apple pie and baseball as an American pastime. In order to assure that your business succeeds beyond the initial desire and thrill of fulfilling a dream, you must take the time to develop a comprehensive plan and gain the advantage of having all pertinent information in place before you begin your venture.
With our help, you will identify and avoid the common mistakes many new business owners make. We will help you build a business plan for success, as well as provide financial management services to meet your needs.
Steps to starting your business right…
- Prepare a business plan and determine your initial capital needs.
- Identify your current resources, as well as sources of start-up capital and your borrowing capacity.
- Review potential business structures in terms of tax advantages and portability in case you need to relocate.
- Plan for financial management of your business by selecting accounting software that fits your projected budget and gaining the hardware necessary to run it.
- Understand the key components of a Cash Flow Projection and develop one to cover each month of your business for the first year, at least.
- Learn about the best billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Research and gain an understanding of employment laws so that you are prepared to comply from the start.
- Consider a home office for maximizing tax deductions.
- Prepare and file for all local and state licenses and permits.
- Gain a Federal Employer Identification Number and set up payroll services and payroll tax filing systems with your first employee.
- Identify any business insurance needs.
- Develop a Partnership Agreement. By putting the terms of all business partnerships into writing, you will save a lot of future pain and headache, as well as the potential detriment of your business.
Don’t let this list overwhelm your desire to start a business. Our services were created with small business owners like you in mind.
Call us today to start your business the right way!
If you need tax help then don't hesitate! Make that call now. Robin is professional, personable and really listens. She quickly handled the issues we faced which gave us some relief. Knowing everything was in her capable hands allowed us to pursue our lives and businesses without worrying about taxes. We fully recommend RLH Tax Services and would rate 5 of 5 stars.
I am very appreciative of all that you do to get my taxes prepared. I'm saved a lot of stress knowing that I can rely on Robin to give me good advice and get them completed properly. I would definitely leave a 5 start review if I had any social media accounts. Thank you very much for all of your help.
I give your firm a "5" rating. You do a great job and a fast job. I am so pleased with your service. Please keep up the good work.
I use this tax prep.service every year,it's perfect for me as they are willing to take the extra time and effort to answer any and all questions you may have,at the same time, they get your taxes prepared as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
We have been using Robin for a few years now. She got us out of a mess with the IRS when a company gave us one 1099 & turned a different one into the IRS. The lady really knows her job, I feel really confident in her doing our dealings with the taxes she knows what is best for what situations, and what will be the best way to file for you to get the best refund. Always helpful when I have a question or concern.
Robin took my case on took all the pressure off I have felt great since she started and has done an excellent job very nice person to talk to if u are in trouble with IRS she's the one to hire thank you Robin.
Beth Menasco 3 Geeks
As a small business owner, you can't possibly know it all - when it came to dealing with the IRS, I didn't know they weren't going to keep jerking me around and running up the debt. It took one call to RHS to make it all end. I can't recommend them enough!
Let Us Help:
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Click here to schedule a time to meet with us. We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!